ARE YOU READY TO STEP INTO YOUR POWER AS PRIESTESS?
Enrollment for 2018 is closed, but scroll down to be notified when 2019 program launches!
It’s a full moon. You are dressed in comfortable garb that makes you feel witchy. You have crafted your own goddess evocation and set your altar up. You’ve written your intentional working for the evening and have gathered your crystals, herbs and hand-written spell. You are clear and confident in your purpose and are ready to raise the energy and manifest your intention! And soon enough, you are mentoring a friend of yours who has an interest in witchcraft.
You feel confident and knowledgeable.
You are grounded and centered.
You are connected to your power.
THIS IS YOU. THREE MONTHS FROM NOW.
The Independent Witch Program is a three month intensive course on Wicca and Witchcraft with a focus on making you a confident, independent witch. Each lesson includes a companion guide- like a workbook that aligns with the content, as well as a reflection guide- homework.
- Access to 10 weeks of content, including LIVE classes (made available afterward for those who can’t make the LIVE sessions)
- Companion guides that allow you to focus on the content and application, rather than making you take copious notes – it’s done for you
- Post-session Alignment Assignment guides to help you immediately put your new lessons into practice!
- Exclusive Facebook Group
- Email support to answer your questions
- Bonuses – such as templates to help you create your amazing personal spiritual practice and Ivy’s Four Skills to Deepen Your Spiritual Practice e-course.
The video classes aren’t posted in advance, instead, we’ll meet together LIVE. in the Facebook group. If you can’t make it, that’s okay- videos will also be archived here within a day or two.
Yep, you’ll get a lecture-type video, but for each session, there will always be an opportunity for LIVE Q&A. Can’t make it? You will be able to ask all of your questions in our intimate exclusive Facebook Group.
Please make sure you are ready to invest your time and expect to put in the work.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THE INDEPENDENT WITCH GROUP PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- You want to step into your power as priestess
- You’d like to learn among other sisters
- You are interested in deepening your interest in Wicca and/or Witchcraft (I’ll explain the difference!)
- You don’t want to have to rely on books and what other people say you should do
- You’re super motivated and want to invest time in your spiritual education
- You want guidance to learn to do it right the first time
- You want to learn from someone with self-studied and group experienced
- You want to benefit from the experience of a tried and true program that has been in place -and constantly improved- for over a decade
Then YES it’s definitely MADE FOR YOU!!
At the end of the of the program you will be able to:
- Understand the differences between Wicca, Paganism and witchcraft – and the different traditions of such
- Use the tools of witchcraft
- Assemble a beautiful and functional altar
- Write a consecration to cleanse and charge any object
- Create invoking and banishing elemental pentagrams
- Understand the energy of the four elements and how that fits into a spiritual worldview
- Channel and sense energy
- Write a god/dess evocation
- Choose the perfect offering for the gods
- Understand the differences between esbats and sabbats
- Create your own moon ritual – you’ll understand the energetic differences of the moon phases
- Put together your personal sabbat celebration
- Write all parts of ritual liturgy
- Perform all parts of a ritual
- Create thematic ritual
- Create and perform a guided meditation
- Dissect a spell using the laws of magick
- Create your own spell/ intentional working
- Understand common spell components/ catalysts
- You’ll have fulfilled the pre-requisite for Ivy’s 1:1 leadership mentoring program, just in case you decide to start your own coven or group